Report a Problem

Who should I contact?


Folkestone and Hythe District Council

Visit for:

Housing benefit Licensing Collection of large household items
Council Tax Pest control Dog fouling and lost and found dogs
Recycling and waste Housing Advice Parking fines, permits and season tickets
Street cleaning Building control Parks, gardens and open spaces
Anti-social behaviour Planning
Abandoned vehicles Electoral registrations

Or call on 01303 853000

Kent County Council

Visit for:

Pot holes Road Gritting
Street lighting Blue badges
Bus passes Pavements and footpaths
Roads – works, drains and signs Household waste and recycling sites

Or call on 03000 414141

East Kent Housing


Tenant housing Rent payments
Repairs Reporting problem tenants

Or call on 01303 765824